Stats Associate (Track and Field, Cross-Country) at FloSports
FloSports is currently looking for a full-time Stats Associate to join our Content team in Austin, TX and support our track & field and cross-country verticals, MileSplit and FloTrack. FloSports covers hundreds of events worldwide, reaching millions of fans. You will be responsible for supporting the stats department to improve data quality and timeliness along with customer acquisition and retention efforts. This position does require work on nights and weekends.
- Gather, convert, post and process race results of assigned events within a given time-frame
- Responsible for timely communication with Team Manager and stats team
- Assist in updating team goals every week
- Adhere to and help coordinate, when applicable, weekly schedules of the stats team
- Verify and ensure accuracy of data in results, rankings, profiles and stats
- Execute both in-season and out-of-season projects and responsibilities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of Track & Field and Cross Country
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Knowledge of basic HTML; working with Regular Expressions a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Detail-oriented and reliable
- Self-starter with excellent planning, time management and organization skills
- Capable of managing a heavy workload and adaptable to change
- Ability to collaborate and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
- A sense of humor in the face of chaos
WHO WE ARE:
FloSports is an innovative digital sports media company dedicated to unlocking a world of sports coverage that true fans deserve! We are committed to growing the sport through the events, the athletes and the fans by providing each unique community with a platform to connect to the sports they love. We stream more than 10,000 of live events per year, spanning from youth to professional competitions, produce original video programming and studio shows, and provide authentic content and coverage across more than 20 sports like wrestling, grappling, cheer, gymnastics, rugby, track & field, cycling, marching, bowling and so much more!
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment