Strategic Sourcing Analyst at Realtor.com
- Assist in developing, strategizing, implementing and manage sourcing for select spend categories
- Establish and nurture relationships with key vendors and respective supplier base
- Demonstrate best practices for supplier relationship management and support vendor business reviews
- Work cross-functionally with FP&A and stakeholders to deliver savings targets and agreed upon economic value to the Business
- Evaluate total cost/supply analyses to identify opportunities to reduce Total Cost of Ownership
- Serve as a business partner to key Business Unit stakeholders by identifying their critical business requirements and providing procurement services to meet/exceed their deliverables
- Lead supplier engagement processes including conducting vendor due diligence, RFx, negotiations and vendor management across a variety of categories
- Prepare and execute clear, structured, negotiations following the Strategic Sourcing process
- Managing the contract database and Procurement sourcing tools
- Align with consistent application of procurement processes across constituent groups to drive compliance
- Institutionalize procurement performance measures that demonstrate value and ensure supplier performance
- Bachelor’s degree required in a quantitative business discipline, MBA desirable
- 2-5+ years experience in a Procurement or Strategic Sourcing function
- Supply chain management and/or FP&A experience preferred
- Internal/external business consulting experience desired
- Demonstrated experience in leading and advising stakeholders
Position will be based in Santa Clara, CA or Austin, TX. Unfortunately the role is unavailable for remote work.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.