As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring an Analyst that will be responsible for the creation and measurement of company KPIs, executive level reporting, and business planning. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has strong analytical skills, experience working through sophisticated problems, and can clearly communicate information to senior leaders to advise and influence business decisions.
Why Join us? Our Strategic Analytics team team at Workrise sits within Strategy & Planning, driving company level decision-making and operations strategy through objective analysis. Our key partners are company level executives, core functions on the business side, and Data Engineering. We are responsible for providing accurate, reliable and accessible business metrics as well as contextualizing operational performance through advanced analysis.What you’ll be doing:
- Generate insights that inform company level strategy and prioritization
- Drive company level projects in partnership with the leadership team and align cross-functional business strategy.
- Be an expert in financial, operational, and performance aspects of Workrise’s multiple business lines.
- Be the source of truth for the business, holding teams accountable through periodic reporting.
- Answer key strategic questions through analytical frameworks and insights to create long term growth for Workrise.
- Build and own our growth and unit economic model
What you should have:
- 2+ years experience delivering actionable analytics in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Experience working independently, managing multiple concurrent projects and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and engage effectively with senior leadership
- An owner's mentality, taking on whatever work is needed for the team to accomplish its goals
- SQL proficiency (required)
- 2+ years of experience in Analytics, Consulting, Operations, Finance or Product; other profiles can be considered.
- Experience working in a growth or marketplace role, or a strong willingness to learn about these domains.
- Advanced Excel & financial modeling skills. Able to build robust financial models used by teams throughout the company, and to size opportunities and build business cases for pursuing new initiatives
- Experience with a scripting language such as Python
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!