Supply Chain Analyst at RigUp
What you'll be doing
- Research and analyze data and other category management-related information to help identify trends, vendors performance, opportunities, competitive threats, and other business support.
- Ability to collect, maintain, and manage a Vendor portfolio(s). Continually evaluate business climate while acting strategically to anticipate business challenges and opportunities.
- Vendor sourcing activities (i.e. Issue RFQs, obtain quotes, create bid evaluations, etc.)
- RigUp Onboarding – Collect and follow-up with vendors to obtain required documentation.
- Leverage Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) skills with vendors in assigned categories.
- Draft Work Order Agreements (WOAs) for approval by Supply Chain Manager for timely execution.
- Align with HSE to ensure overall compliance
What you should have
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2-3 years in Supply Chain Management experience (Oil & Gas Industry preferred)
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude, results-driven, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Stakeholder Management Skills - Establish credibility and rapport with stakeholders; understand their expectations and manage their expectations through changes
- Excellent analytical skills & detail oriented approach
- Able to prioritize a multitude of tasks across different strategic dimensions
- Sound business judgment, strong technical skills, and the ability to influence others driving clear results
- The phone is your friend - you embrace creating and maintaining relationships through texting, driving conversation through vendor calls, and being available at odd hours to serve your expansive supplier base
- The idea of going into the field excites you: you love (or want to love) and understand the oilfield and the men and women who comprise the field at its core
- You thrive in relationship-based roles, and you approach your internal, cross-functional activities with the same rigor as you serve your customers
- You are a team player, and will prioritize business objectives over personal goals
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary