Team Lead, Business Operations for Global Quality Assurance at Whole Foods Market
- Manage a team’s daily responsibilities and help set priorities and allocate work assignments.
- Provide feedback and training to ensure the team is meeting the goals of the program.
- Handle TMS activities for team.
- Develops clear and strategically focused plans to achieve defined business objectives, ensuring own area’s priorities align with and support the broader organization’s mission, values, and strategies.
- Engages with Senior Leadership and contributes to objective setting and resource planning.
- Positively impacts performance by providing helpful and actionable feedback through formal and informal channels.
- Pursues and attracts talented and diverse candidates, making or recommending place placement and reward decisions.
- Facilitates change management within the team to ensure team members can absorb the changing needs of the business and still meet the service level agreements for our suppliers and internal teams.
- Partner with the EB team as their subject matter expert and point of contact for system related configuration and process related business decisions.
- Partner with third party software and consulting agencies as their point of contact for system defects, enhancement requests and system upgrades for the EB PLM application.
- Partner with other leaders within the Supply Chain Compliance team to build out the support structure for the Standardized Compliance Program.
Must Haves (Knowledge and Skills):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 4-6 years relevant functional experience.
- Proficiency in word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet programs a must.
- Ability to create effective correspondence, reports and business rules.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to advocate convincingly with a diverse group of business and technical partners.
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication and analytical skills are essential.
- Ability to manage data systems for query, problem tracking and analyzing data.
- Self directed with excellent follow through.
- Moderate to high degree of technical aptitude; understand functional technical problems and concepts and apply to system functionality for resolutions.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a passion for driving execution at a detail level.
- Develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures.
- Able to manage confidential information.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.