Molecula’s marketing team is a group of brilliant storytellers that clearly and concisely communicate our users' journey. They take our technical and complex product capabilities and turn them into succinct customer benefits that are easily understood. They take pride in their craft and truly care about the team, the client, and the company.
Molecula is looking for a Tech Evangelist to join our team and evangelize a feature-first future. You will be on the ground floor, building Molecula’s brand, positioning, and value proposition to CxOs across the industry. With your expertise in AI, ML, and/or analytics, and storytelling, as well as your influence and reach with data engineers, data scientists and the like, you will play a critical role in moving the industry forward as we achieve a democratized AI world.
- Apply your AI, ML, data analytics architecture expertise while presenting Molecula’s technology (FeatureBase and Cloud) and vision to executives and technical contributors at strategic prospects, customers, and partners
- Mobilize AI, ML, data analytics communities (users, analysts, and media) toward a feature-first approach in mediums where they may exist (social, news, podcasts, slack communities, conferences, etc)
- Work effectively across different teams in the company including engineering, product, and sales to achieve our joint business goals, launch products, and ensure current and new products are positioned effectively in the market
- Develop easily digestible messaging and marketing initiatives that align with the different types of buyers/users of our products and solutions (e.g., data engineers, data scientists, CxOs, etc)
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, our competition, and the evolution of the emerging advanced analytics and AI/ML market
- Minimum Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience of progressive data analytics and business leadership experience with at least 2+ years experience developing and delivering presentations and thought leadership
- An established followership on social and other media outlets and/or proven high value network
- Expert knowledge of AI/ML technologies, use cases, and operations
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time for conferences, client meetings, and other industry related events when health and safety guidelines permit (i.e. CDC, WHO, etc.)
- Preferred Qualifications
- A strong leader that people want to follow with an empowering and engaging leadership style
- Ability to prioritize, make decisions, communicate, and drive alignment in complex situations with competing inputs
- Experience working with startups or founding one
- Proven track record of being on-camera, presenting to large audiences, podcasts, etc
- Bachelor's, Masters, PhD in a STEM degree and/or MBA degree
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment with demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Experience in building and cultivating relationships with peers, partners, thought leaders, customers, and clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.