Q2 is seeking a Technical Business Analyst for our Engineering Development group based in Austin, TX. This is your chance to join a high-performance team that is pushing the boundaries of technology to deliver, implement, and support custom code for clients. If you love problem solving and going above and beyond to satisfy clients and their ever-changing needs, then this is the position for you. A strong understanding about APIs, web service specifications, and data mapping is desired. The ability to effectively communicate with clients, developers, and management will ensure a successful career with our growing team.
- Communicate with clients, vendors, and development teams to consume, digest, and map web service calls (APIs) and data to product functionality.
- Provide direct input to the Product Owner for ticket creation of development sprint work.
- Discuss details of integrations and data mapping from interface specifications with developers, customers, vendors
- Test network connectivity to network services
- Test API calls via tools like SoapUI or Postman
- Effectively communicate with management and project teams across the organization
- Gather specifications from clients and third party vendors
- Assist and mentor teammates to provide leadership and evangelize best practices
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelors degree in Business, I.T. or a related field or equivalent and 8 years of experience in business analysis. PMI-PBA preferred, PMI-PMP a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of SaaS applications, business intelligence solutions, IT security & compliance practices, and technical work flows.
- Provides guidance, instruction and work direction to other BAs.
- Ability to effectively handle very complex issues/projects on a regular basis; oversees major projects requiring the use of complex business analysis & project management skills.
- Financial Industry experience with in-depth banking knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Motivated by providing excellent Customer Service
- Passion for technology
- Desire to join a winning team, prove yourself, and ramp up quickly
- Experience contributing in an Agile development environment
- Familiarity with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Experience with MS Visio or equivalent software
- Informal or academic experience with software development
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.