Technical Data Analyst at Pushnami
Delivering more than 10 billion messages per month across browser-based push notifications, mobile app push notifications, and email, Pushnami enables brands to capture more subscribers, intelligently market to them quickly, and grow their revenue. Our clients love what we’ve built so far, and we can’t wait to make it even better. And since Pushnami is 100% privately held (zero outside funding or investment) and has been profitable from day one, we are accountable to only our clients and ourselves.
We are looking for an ambitious, analytical individual who is not afraid of solving complex challenges to join our Data Science team as a Data Reporting Analyst. You will be responsible for automating and designing reports and alerts to monitor system performance to enhance visibility into our KPIs.
- Own BI reporting and automated metric monitoring across multiple teams.
- Develop frameworks for developing new BI reports and alert systems.
- Design complex ad-hoc reports according to internal requests.
- Produce detailed reporting identifying key trends and patterns and translate data into practical and useful recommendations to support strategic objectives
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities that increase efficiency and drive automation of various processes.
- Work with a variety of data sources, including databases and APIs.
- Create solutions by applying the latest automation technologies
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to identify automation needs and help develop solutions, collaborating with our software development team when needed.
What you'll love about us:
- We are self-funded and profitable (and growing fast)
- We were named one of Inc Magazine’s 2020 Best Place to Work & Builtin Austin’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Perks & Benefits, and Best Paying List.
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full Medical and Dental PPO Insurance that is 100% paid for by the company
- 401k Retirement Plan - Fully matched up to 6%
- Flexible work schedule that is based on performance rather than time
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday - Thursday
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
*HOW ARE WE NAVIGATING WORK DURING COVID?*
While we would love to have everyone back in the office, employee health and safety is our top priority.
Our team will continue to conduct employee well-being check-ins, provide additional remote perks and benefits and allow all employees to work virtually for the remainder of 2020.