Temporary Customer Support Data Analyst
As a Customer Support Data Analyst, you’ll help us build out several key reports that will provide management with the information needed to coach our team of Customer Support Representatives and make key business decisions. You’ll partner with members of our Customer Success team to drive consistency in data sources, metrics and best practices. As a successful candidate, you’re detail-oriented, analytical, curious, and continuously looking for process improvements.
This position is based in our Austin, TX offices located at the heart of downtown. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately. This position is a 6 month temporary role.
What you’ll do:
- Create and maintain daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly customer support reports that include metrics like CSAT, FCR, TTR, AHT, etc.
- Create and manage customer support rep weighted performance scorecards
- Proactively utilize technical skills to extract data from multiple sources & provide clear output for decision making
- Create, update, and maintain reports varying from Excel to Salesforce
- Contribute new insights into ad-hoc analytics and data projects to provide innovative solutions
- Work with stakeholders to gain commitment on reporting desired output
- Maintain documentation on reports & queries
What we’re looking for:
- BS/BA in Business Administration and or equivalent work experience is required
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- SQL Experience desired but not required with working knowledge of tables, views, and data warehouse structures
- Excellent analytical skills with proven ability to provide data analysis
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills and strict attention to detail
- Proven ability to independently prioritize tasks and requests from a variety of sources
- Detail oriented and produce work with a high degree of accuracy
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.