Responsible for the design, implementation, administration, and delivery of training programs, practices, and procedures to support Global Quality Assurance sub-teams and Exclusive Brands. Serves as an internal consultant to the organization, working with key leaders and stakeholders to understand business processes and team development needs. Interacts with functional organizations to develop requirements for course content and delivery. Acts as subject matter expert regarding process improvement and training development.
- Provides Learning and Development support for assigned content categories and/or segments of the organization or for specific initiatives and programs.
- Partners with internal stakeholders, including Business Process Improvement (BPI) and Exclusive Brands (EB) to define and develop learning solutions that accurately reflect individual and / or team development needs.
- Partners with all necessary stakeholders to understand training needs associated with new TM onboarding, product knowledge, compliance, leadership development, succession and replacement planning, providing advice and assistance where needed.
- Conducting needs assessments to determine knowledge gaps, identify and recommend appropriate learning solutions
- Planning, scheduling, researching, editing, and writing a wide range of learning experiences, using a variety of media
- Designing and coordinating layout and organization and development of learning solutions
- Designing learning program implementation and sustainability solutions
- Preparing and distributing training content, such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, visual aids, reports, etc.
- Delivering and / or facilitating training through various methods, including instructor-led, virtually, or blended
- Evaluating learning outcomes and recommending improvement strategies and tactics.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Learning & Development, Program & Project Management concepts, practices, and processes.
- Proficient in SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, and Camtasia or equivalent video editing/recording is a must.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and listening – are essential.
- Ability to tailor communication to specific situations and audiences.
- Builds engaging relationships with stakeholders through trust, teamwork, and direct communication.
- Strong skills as a trainer / facilitator on a variety of subject areas.
- Ability to adjust processes and Learning & Development methods based on feedback and new information.
- Displays strong levels of customer service.
- Self-directed with excellent follow through.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a passion for driving execution at a detailed level.
- Ability to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user policies & procedures.
- Ability to brainstorm and assist in implementation of learning solutions within an assigned area of responsibility.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information and follow superior business acumen with that knowledge
- Ability to make decisions independently
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and 2-4 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Experience developing and maintaining training materials and communications for large organizations.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.