Workforce Analyst at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we've built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we've helped more than four million customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we've grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we're committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So we started a movement to make legal help available to all.
A Workforce Analyst improves, interprets, analyzes, and rates the workforce to reduce overheads and increase customer satisfaction and experience. You will prepare daily reports of attendance of staff members and manage schedules to ensure that there are adequate resources for all departments. You will work collaboratively with the operations analysts, management, and people operations teams to be sure that all departments are abiding by company standards. You will work with other supporting departments to ensure continuous workflow and support of the Contact Center.
- Responsible for monitoring intraday activity in multiple business areas and call types simultaneously
- The candidate watches for signs of difficulties in queue performance or in individual agent performance and reports these concerns for on-the-spot resolution
- Monitor multiple attendance lines for agent call-offs. Attendance issues require schedule updates, attendance records updates, and notification to leadership
- Manage day-to-day staffing and event changes to ensure optimal coverage and queue efficiency. Spot changes requested by the contact center leadership should be done quickly, while still reviewing what potential downstream effects of the changes may be and planning accordingly
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards and Contact Center processes
- Analyze PTO submissions and approve/deny based on their effect on operations.
- Processes schedule trade requests for posted schedules
- Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.).
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Provides analytical support for special projects.
- Collaborates with business owners on identifying opportunities to further optimize our workforce.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned
- 1-2 years' experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers with at least 100 employees.
- 3 plus years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies, including being sensitive to professional ethics.
- Ability to work occasionally evenings and weekends to meet deadlines.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.