Workforce Management Real Time Analyst
We're looking for a Workforce Management Real Time Analyst to join our Customer Solutions team. In this role, you’ll help the call center manage service levels by utilizing forecasts and schedules on a daily basis. You’ll partner with Customer Support leadership and Workforce Management team to ensure we’re able to reach team service level and production goals. You’ll also manage representative work schedules, real-time workforce management, and developing and maintaining reports. You’ll support the business via analytics, ad-hoc reporting and other special requests as they occur. As a successful candidate, you’re detail-oriented, analytical, and curious, continuously looking for process improvements.
To provide the best service to our customers, our team works in a 24/7/365 environment. This might require weekend availability on a rotating schedule. Domestic travel is minimal (1x per quarter max); mainly to California or Willmar, MN to meet with our Support teams. This position is based in our Austin, TX offices located at the heart of downtown and we’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor real-time volume in a multi-skill contact center environment
- Create a positive work environment that fosters successful team performance
- Utilize Workforce Management software and call volume history to help manage intra-day staffing levels
- Determine effective methods for necessary staffing adjustments
- Manage schedule exceptions and assist with time off requests for contact center agents
- Assess availability for training, special projects, and other functions
- Perform additional duties as required
What we’re looking for:
- Advanced knowledge of NICE’s Forecasting, Scheduling, and Tracking with proven ability to administer NICE software is required
- 1-2 years of Workforce Management experience is required
- High school diploma or the equivalent (GED) is required
- Possession of strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
- Experience in Workforce Management using IEX/NICE software is preferred
- Possession of strong math and PC skills is required
- Intermediate experience with MS Excel is preferred
- Ability to proactively find and define problems and provide recommendations for corrective action
- Competency in dealing with all levels of employees/management and building strong relationships with teams
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid vacation time (Procore Values Time), stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.