Workforce Planning Analyst, Global Partner Success Operations at Expedia Group
Are you driven to succeed by exceeding expectations? Do you have a passion for details and creating results from ambiguity? Do you bring essential data into conversations to influence high level decisions?
We are searching for a Workforce Senior Analyst to join our Partner Success Operations team. This new role is a unique opportunity to configure and deploy WFP strategy, processes, tools, and deliverables to empower the Vrbo's Partner Success Organization to provide personalized insights and consulting to help our partners achieve their goals and continually improve our shared marketplace.
You will be the lead talent in this new position, enable alignment, collaboration, and measurable improvements to multiple new and existing Partner Success programs, processes and systems, such as Headcount Planning, Position Management, return on investment, and Organizational Design.What You'll Do:
- Formulate and execute essential workforce planning processes including headcount planning, allocation reconciliations, and adjustments, and change management processes with cross-functional counterparts
- Promote alignment on project plans, using functional expertise, and driving the timely execution of deliverables with PS leadership, HRBPs, Finance, Strategy, Offshore Workforce Management, Learning & Development, Employee Communications, IT, People Systems, Executive Leadership, and other teams
- Create headcount status reports and custom cuts of analytics for the Partner Success leadership
- Configure workforce supply and demand reports to identify potential risk areas and define remediation strategies to address risks
- Communicate updates to key, partners across different groups and support the development and execution of roadshows to educate the business on results, projections, processes, and systems
- Drive critical projects geared towards continuous process improvement, partner education, accountability, and positive return on investment
- Produce simulations and what-if scenarios to assist with business cases and giving headcount and cost projections to support managerial decision-making
- Bachelor's and Master's degree (e.g., Finance, Strategy, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics) and 7+ years of experience in workforce management with a focus on supporting Partner Success( Sales/Consulting) organizations
- 5+ years demand planning and forecasting experience using workforce management software such as Aspect, Pipkins, Workday HCM, or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to present ideas and gain consensus
- Strong problem-solving skills, self-motivation, and the capacity to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, where multitasking is expected
- Possess a healthy intellectual curiosity and demonstrate validated analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to effectively translate complex analyses and conclusions while linking and applying sophisticated technologies to business needs.
- You demonstrate compassion and have the innate ability to see things from other's perspective.
- Mastery in multiple Data Analysis Tools (Excel, MS SQL, Tableau, AWS, Presto, Scala)
- Experience in using R, Python or a similar programming language to analyze and forecast data
- Experience working under the agile methodology
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on vrbo.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of HomeAway and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.