Advertising Designer at Pushnami
Pushnami is an Austin built and privately held technology company that provides a Machine Learning Powered Cross-Channel Messaging Platform used by thousands of websites around the world. We are seeking a passionate and energetic Graphic Designer to aid in our creative efforts. This individual will join us at our new Central Austin headquarters (a historic landmark, where they filmed a famous scene from the cult classic movie Dazed and Confused: "alright, alright, alright").
Pushnami currently delivers over 400 million unique messages per day and is live on more than 10,000 websites globally. We offer a unique culture and environment that focuses on positivity, acceptance, and people rather than profits. In fact, we are so passionate about helping others that Pushnami donates a percentage of its gross revenue each month to a different local charity to make an impact on our community.
The Advertising Designer will have a passion for visually-compelling and conceptual branding projects while understanding current trends in user experience, typography, layout, image-handling, and color. The candidate must be able to balance a variety of projects while maintaining brand standards and cohesive user experiences.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Determine the conceptual and visual direction of creative deliverables.
- Interact with internal and external customers to understand business objectives and audience demographics.
- Manage the creation, implementation, tracking, and measurement of campaigns.
- 2–3 years design experience
- BA in Graphic Design, Visual Design, etc.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe CC and Sketch
- Expert in typography, color, space, layout, texture, and visual design for branding/Ecommerce environments
- Experience with design for eCommerce sites and responsive design tool kits (e.g.HTML)
- Email newsletter design is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
We’re passionate about our mission and looking for exceptionally talented people to join our amazing team. You will be surrounded by smart, dynamic, and friendly team members while working in an open office environment to maximize synergy and employee productivity. In an effort to put our employees first, we offer the best benefits and compensation packages available.
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full medical and dental PPO insurance plan that is 100% PAID FOR BY PUSHNAMI
- Fully matched 401k retirement plan MATCHED AT LEGAL MAXIMUM 6%
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday - Thursday, etc
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami is building towards its vision of becoming the first software platform to house every type of digital marketing with decisions powered by artificial intelligence. We are accomplishing our goals while making a positive impact on our staff and community.
If you are energized to join a high-growth startup disrupting the messaging space with innovative technology—let’s chat!
Apply today to learn more!