Associate Creative Director at Real Chemistry (Remote)
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
21GRAMS, a Real Chemistry subsidiary is an advertising agency born to make healthcare more human. Not just in our work, but in the way we conduct business, approach client relationships, and treat each other. It’s a place where people subscribe to the adage, “Be good to each other, but hard on the work.” A place where people are not just in it for the paycheck, but to make a dent in the universe. Sound like you?
The Associate Creative Director, Copy is responsible for leading the creative engagements across multiple healthcare client accounts. With promotional HCP experience in therapeutic categories, oncology, cardiology, rare disease etc. You must be the digital translator of the brand’s strategy and creative platform and bring to life how it will support the full consumer and HCP journey. You will be leading a team to unpack how to leverage existing and emerging technologies and ways of engaging audiences anywhere at any time.
You will be working closely with our engagement strategy teams to leverage the insights driving healthcare professionals and consumers and develop experiences that transform our clients’ brands. Partnering with account and project management to ensure that our clients are surprised and delighted with the quality of our creative work across all digital channels.
This position requires the ACD, Copy to have prior health care experience.
- Help develop and review creative briefs that provide strategic insight and creative inspiration
- Can structure a complete narrative and be able to write in different voices to suit client and audience
- Work with ACD, Art to produce standout and strategically focused campaigns and experiences
- Take on appropriate projects and own them, start to finish
- Lead and work independently, under tight deadlines, while prioritizing multiple projects
- Estimate copy hours
- Participate in client meetings
- Lead creative presentations
- Assign creative teams best suited for each project based on ability and workload
- Lead workloads to improve efficiency of the team, ensuring that everyone is lively and billable
- Work closely with art/design, tech, editorial, and project management departments to ensure that deadlines and budgets are met
- Provide performance reviews
- Identify and interview prospective creative candidates
Required Skills & Experience
- Healthcare marketing writing experience for consumer/patient and HCP audiences
- 5-7+ years of health care/pharma experience in an agency environment
- BA degree (Advertising, Communications, Fine Arts, or related field preferred)
- A consistent record of creative ability and judgment, successful client contact experience, the ability to work collaboratively with account management, excellent presentation skills, successful experience in managing creative teams and multiple accounts, and the commitment to embrace technology and new channels for engagement
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.