Associate UX Designer - Contract/Temporary
What We're Looking For
- You have a year of experience working as a designer on web-based products or services.
- You have a portfolio that showcases your visual design skills - we’re looking for examples of product design, not web site or marketing design.
- You are comfortable in Sketch. Bonus points if you have experience with InVision.
- You have experience working from an established design system.
- You are collaborative and communicative by nature.
- You are available to work onsite immediately.
- You’ve worked in restaurants or bars (double bonus points if you’ve designed apps that focus on people who work in the service industry, such as scheduling systems or Point of Sales (POS) solutions.
What You'll Be Doing
You'll work closely with one of our senior designers and to craft innovative solutions across our product lines.
Details of Contract
- Contract length will be 90 days
- Start date is as soon as possible
- Hourly rate will be determined by experience level
- You’ll work in our office alongside our team, Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
We Are: HotSchedules provides the most trusted platform for empowering people and increasing their effectiveness as they serve others.
Our Mission: We empower service-based organizations to master their operations, engage their teams and recapture work-life balance.
Our Vision: Make the world a better place by spreading hospitality across the globe.
- Hospitality - We go beyond the expected to provide unparalleled experiences and help our customers do the same.
- Empathy - We started in a restaurant. Service of others - both externally and internally - is in our blood.
- Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways to solve tough problems.
- Community - We believe in the power of the communities we create and serve, our community of team members, and in giving back to the communities we live in.
- Fun - This isn’t just a job; it’s a calling, and we love it!
- Accountability - We do what we say we’re going to do. If something happens to prevent that, we determine the new course and communicate quickly.
Learn more about us, our story, and how we became a part of the HotSchedules family of products and services. Visit the About Us page at HotSchedules.com.
HotSchedules provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HotSchedules complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.