Associate Visual Designer, Digital Partners at Red Ventures
The Red Ventures Digital Partners team is looking for an Associate Visual Designer who will be responsible for creating compelling visual assets that engage users across multiple platforms. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, very flexible and has the ability to multi-task with several types of projects simultaneously.
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
What You’ll Do:
- Work both independently and in collaboration with your design team, paid media strategists and writers.
- Help in day to day execution of bulk custom design variations through the use of modular design templates.
- Help design new assets for paid media campaigns across a number of channels, including social media, display and landing pages.
- Iterate on design concepts based on stakeholder feedback and performance data
- Work within a close-knit team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment to produce a high-volume of high-quality assets that align with business goals.
- Work within and understand the creative standards of your businesses brands.
- Share and document your knowledge and perspective with your peers
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of visual design experience, preferably with paid social or lead generation experience
- Experience and interest in both motion design and static design
- Strong understanding of design principles and best practices
- Experience with core design tools (Photoshop, AfterEffects, Sketch and Figma)
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-changing environment to ensure consistency throughout campaigns
- Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects and to balance business needs and internal priorities
- Results-oriented conceptual thinking across social and mobile platforms
- Experience creating suites of assets or with bulk asset versioning is a plus
- Positive attitude and a sense of humor!
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].