Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.Duo's mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.Our team is our superpower. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge - redefining the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that's why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.About the team...Design plays an integral role in Duo's mission to democratize security. Our Product Design, Design Research, and Design Operations teams work alongside our engineering and product peers. We place a high value on inclusivity, using and teaching design thinking principles to bring together diverse perspectives and skills sets. We have an audacious goal to make this the best place you will work. The products we design and build have real results for our customers because our customers are at the heart of everything that we do. We work directly with customers to build a deep understanding of their goals and context, and we explore and iterate on solutions together. Solving our customers' security challenges through our focus on simplicity and effectiveness is why we show up daily - and it's why you should too.A Design Strategist at Duo...
- Drives identification of and alignment on cross-product ideal customer journeys, helping to integrate the efforts of teams across silos.
- Defines experience principles and meaningful success metrics across the full customer lifecycle.
- Identifies customer needs and opportunities in growth areas for the business.
- Crafts well-designed communication artifacts like journey maps, ecosystem diagrams, and service blueprints.
- Influences and contributes to product strategy and prioritization process.
- Works cross-functionally and across Cisco Secure's business units to connect people and facilitate collaboration.
- Lead large, multi-quarter initiatives that align with Duo's top priorities.
- Inform product and business strategy through research and design efforts, establishing a viable vision for future offerings.
- Be an advocate for the design process and constantly push for delivering outstanding Duo customer experiences.
- Take on the role of an advisor to peers and senior leadership.
- Be a strong and persuasive communicator that works cross-functionally to bring a range of people together.
- Leading strategic design research efforts to uncover opportunities that impact product roadmaps.
- Proven skills in analysis, problem framing, design research and strategic planning, as well as the confidence to persuasively present to cross-functional teams and diverse senior executive audiences.
- Facilitating design thinking workshops to foster inclusive collaboration.
- Expert storytelling and communication skills.
- Experience working on complex, enterprise software projects is a plus.