Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a Designer you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high-quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations, marketing material, sales material, digital advertisements, and infographics
- Review designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user-friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all of our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
You should have:
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Awesome at the Adobe creative suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Own the design, production, organization, and review of graphic assets for multiple channels
- An expert collaborator and someone who works well with other designers and copywriters.
- Maintain a high degree of attention to detail
- Develop, communicate and defend creative to stakeholders
- Understand UX best practices for web & mobile design
- Ensure consistent brand guidelines across multiple marketing channels
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Ability to understand the customer; their passions, needs, and pain points.
- A degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
- Must bring a minimum of 5 years of experience in online marketing & retail design
- Must submit a portfolio or samples for consideration
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment