Who We Are
First thing you need to know; Bestow is not your typical insurance company. We’ve completely reimagined industry assumptions, and harnessed technology and big data to create life insurance products that aren’t just delightful to use but deliver on our mission: to make financial products accessible to more people than ever before.
Check us out at hellobestow.com
Who We’re Looking For
“Innovative” and “disruptive” can be overused words. But at Bestow, it isn’t jargon, it’s an everyday rally cry. We are rewriting the rules of the 400-year-old, $7 trillion life insurance industry, serving communities who have been underserved in the past, and we believe the future is a bright one.
So, if you’re excited by the idea of being a part of a well funded startup, working at a mission-driven company and fundamentally shaking up an age-old industry, please read on.
Our ideal Designer is a driven creator who possesses strong design skills, a passion for innovation, a proven track record of developing consistent, best-in-class design executions. Someone with impeccable taste, and eye for detail. You live and breathe your craft.
This is a role that will change and evolve as our company does. And the right candidate will help shape that role and our company’s voice over time.
What We'd Like You To Do
- Develop and execute digital and social content, often in collaboration with freelancers or external partners.
- Develop strategic work that gets noticed for its effectiveness as often as its creativity.
- Ensure that all creative and content across the organization and external partners is visually on brand. Some might call you the “brand police,” we’ll just call you by your first name.
- Contribute to creative pitches for new and potential corporate partners. Create compelling content to illustrate what makes us unique.
- Develop work that is not only creative, but effective at driving awareness, engagement, and conversion.
A Little About You
- You have solid, 4+ years experience on agency or brand side.
- You are a quick thinker and a quick 'maker'.
- You have a robust portfolio demonstrating your strategic approach, multi-platform, 360-thinking and creative range.
- You can concept from a social and digital-first mindset.
- You’re comfortable managing the development and deployment of that content across our channels.
- You know the big idea when you see it, but also recognize little nuances that give the perfect tone and texture.
- You are self-motivated and don’t wait to be told what to do.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously; we are a casual bunch.
- You’re comfortable bringing your point of view into a discussion.
- You think big picture, but roll up your sleeves no matter the task.
- You can skillfully juggle multiple, on-going projects and timelines.
- You are knowledgable and experienced in industry best practices.
- You can provide strong online samples of both conceptual and systematic graphic design work within an agency, production studio or in-house creative team.
- You are a master of at least Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You understand the importance of building guidelines around a brand and have an appetite for stretching those to their limits.
What We Can Offer To You
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Choose your own computer setup (Mac or PC)
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bestow does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.
Read Full Job Description