At your core, you are passionate about motivating and inspiring teammates on all levels to produce the best work of their careers. You know how to provide helpful critical feedback that energizes instead of deflates your team and builds towards stronger future work. Your experience guides you towards knowing when to push the creative boundaries and when to stay the course and your analytical mind helps you to understand the opportunities and limitations of different digital platforms. You are excited by the opportunity to explore the intersection of two very different world-class brands and how to craft a coherent customer journey between them. You understand how budgets and timelines shape solutions and know how to responsibly guide work to maximize the resources available.
- Define the brand style guide across all digital channels and manage the templates, tools and assets for our creative teams to excel
- Mentor and lead creative staff to create the best work of their career.
- Drive campaign creative concepting with digital first ideas that build brand love
- Collaborate and brainstorm with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, creatives and marketing team members
- Collaborate with Amazon business and creative partners to define and evolve a brand strategy that brings together the best of these two powerful brands
- Partner with UX and Merchandising teams on how to manifest our campaign strategy within our Amazon e-commerce experience
- Partner with our internal Media team to optimize our email and paid creative solutions
- Partner with our social media team to inspire brand love increase engagement
- 6-8+ years of ad/design agency experience
- 2-4 years' leadership experience
- A strong working knowledge of visual design, brand, interaction design, user-centered experience design and the creative process
- Experience managing the creative development process along with mentoring, supervisory and team-building skills
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction across interactive content, photography and video production
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.