At Bright Health we’re trying to make healthcare simpler, personal and more affordable. To do that, we’re creating an engaging user experience on brighthealthplan.com (the primary destination for new users), our member hub, and our tools for brokers and providers. We need someone like you to join our growing team to help us conceptualize, define, and build the user experience depth of Bright Health in 2021 and beyond. You’ll collaborate with design technology, marketing, creative, engineers, product, and business partners to define the next stage of Bright Health.
The ideal candidate has experience using UI/interaction design principles, in collaboration with a content strategist/copywriter, to create engaging and effective user experiences
- Transform user, brand, and business needs into compelling user experiences that drive business results and user satisfaction.
- Lead design projects from kick-off to launch, including wireframes, concept mocks, interactive prototypes, and final layouts.
- Develop site architecture, navigation, and interaction design capabilities to engage the user, defining content hierarchy in collaboration with marketing and business partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to develop A/B testing strategy, execution, and analysis to optimize conversion.
- Collaborate with engineering and design technology to define and maintain the design system.
- Team mentoring and leadership.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Ten (10)+ years’ experience designing great customer experiences and building websites that are engaging and intuitive
- Five (5)+ years managing a creative design team
- Five (5)+ years experience using Sketch and InVision.
- Expert knowledge of responsive design and mobile UI
- Strong understanding of UX and its relationship to visual design
- Experience with interactive UX Prototyping and utilizing design systems.
- Super collaborator, with experience working in fast-paced Agile environments.
- Proven process of using data to inform your designs and design decisions.
- Ability to define a project path forward, manage trade-offs, and effectively gather feedback.
- Familiarity with psychology design principles and/or behavioral design.
NICE TO HAVE
- Accessible design expertise
- Working knowledge of material design, reactstrap/Bootstrap design principles.
- User research experience
- Front-end coding capabilities
- Mobile native app experience
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.