Who is Bold Commerce?
Named one of North America’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce provides innovative ecommerce technology for businesses of all sizes. We believe Bold brands should have the ability to create and customize powerful transaction experiences — across all channels. Pepsi, Staples Canada, Vera Bradley, and Harry Rosen are among the 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries that trust Bold’s suite of ecommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of more than 400 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe ecommerce, and truly care about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the BUILDERS Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs, and values that help to shape this dynamic company.
If you are a creative and dynamic web developer with a passion for design and the fast-paced ecommerce space, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please note that this is a remote position.
What you'll do
- Support the transition from our current website and brand to a modern CMS with newly inked visual and verbal identity
- Work with the Marketing Team to bring the Bold brand to life through web designs that drive strong results including engagement, conversion, and other performance metrics
- Maintain existing Bold web properties and update as needed
- Build interactive prototypes by writing your own HTML and CSS while following the latest best practices for web standards, accessibility, and usability
- Respond to requests from the entire Bold team to ensure that all of our web properties are optimized and up-to-date
- Collaborate with internal teams and external clients on demo stores and other web properties on an as-needed basis
What we're looking for
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication and commitment to Bold’s mission and belief in our BUILDERS Code
- A degree in Web Design or Software Development and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Skilled within HTML and CSS, with the ability to build pages from the ground up
- Experience implementing and working with API-based CMSs
- A portfolio of amazing work to show off your design thinking, approach, and skills
- Experience designing enterprise-level SaaS sites
- Thrives in an environment of talented, collaborative, hard-working people
- Embraces feedback and revisions; experienced in turning performance data and insights into actionable optimizations
- Detail and systems oriented thinker that thrives on understanding complex challenges
Why work at Bold?
Our founders have created a workplace that our Builders look forward to coming to every day. A place where ideas are valued, where you can learn and grow and do cool things, while contributing to the success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration to enable everyone to do their best work every day.
Enjoy our total rewards package including health benefits, a personal spending account, group retirement savings, an Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP), and an education fund to help you grow personally and professionally. To see everything we offer, check out boldcommerce.com/careers.
Let’s start the conversation
If you’re a potential Builder who likes to get shit done and think you've got what it takes to be Bold, we encourage you to apply. We promise it will be a career like no other. We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out! Tell us about a passion project you’re proud of, or leave us inspired by your portfolio or GitHub. We look forward to getting to know the real you!
Read Full Job Description