Graphic Design Intern
Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and out-think the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
These internships will run from mid-May to mid-August 2019, ending with our annual company trip.
Our graphic design team tells the story of Spreetail’s culture across internal, traditional, and digital media channels to attract, engage, and retain talent. We collaborate with departments throughout the organization to define and communicate brand standards, build campaigns, and create assets to drive growth and engagement.
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will:
- Drive Spreetail’s employer brand through compelling content that tells our story in a creative way
- Ideate and execute innovative ideas that share Spreetail’s purpose, values, and goals within the company and across the communities we need to impact
- Design collateral for website, print, and social media
- Research and analyze creative trends to grow Spreetail’s employer brand presence
- Shoot and edit photo and video to drive employee engagement, recruitment, and awareness
- Assist with campaign development and brand strategy
- Improve and broaden our community brand perception through measurable data
You must have experience with the following:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, Premiere)
- Wordpress CMS
- Shooting and editing photo and video
- Implementing and communicating brand standards across an organization
- Track record of accountability, strong work ethic, proven organizational skills with attention to detail
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We'll reward you with:
- Competitive hourly pay and time and a half for anything over 40 hours
- Leadership training and development support
- Opportunity to own projects from start to finish - including a community initiatives project
- Invitation to the annual company trip, with flight and hotel stay paid for by Spreetail