What is Spreetail
Spreetail is a new ecommerce site that makes it easy to shop for your backyard, garage, and home. We’re passionate about making our customers’ lives better and easier through a best-in-class shopping experience that’s simple and enjoyable. That’s why we offer the best selection of products with free 1-2 day shipping, free returns, and incredibly friendly 24/7 customer service. On top of that, we give 5% of every purchase to causes and communities in need through our in-house nonprofit foundation.
Originally from Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has expanded to include offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities and 6 states. We currently have hundreds of employees across our rapidly growing company, and are searching for crazy smart, talented, visionary people to help us reach our big goals.
Who is a Spreetailer
Spreetailers are collaborative go-getters who say bring it on when faced with a challenge. We build technology, run warehouses, market products, recruit top-notch talent, and create original community-focused programs that make a real-world impact. No day is the same and we thrive in a dynamic, innovative environment. We aren't part of your typical company and we're proud of that.
Our culture is based on opportunity, openness, relationship building, and hard work. We believe this is what makes everyone happy and fulfilled with their positions in the long run.
Life at Spreetail
Working at Spreetail is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies in history. We take on challenges that others would call impossible because we have a team of amazing, talented people who collaborate and think bigger together. We act fast because we’re committed to being the best.
These internships will run from mid-May to mid-August 2019, ending with our annual company trip.
Our Creative team designs and develops innovative solutions for our direct-to-consumer site. You'll be able to create content that reaches a broad audience and is designed to please the customer.
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will:
- Drive Spreetail’s brand through compelling content that tells our story in a creative way
- Design collateral for website, print, and social media
- Edit photos to align with brand standards
- Assist with campaign development and brand strategy
We look forward to hearing more about your experience with:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Track record of accountability, strong work ethic, proven organizational skills with attention to detail
We'll reward you with:
- Competitive hourly pay and time and a half for anything over 40 hours
- Leadership training and development support
- Opportunity to own projects from start to finish - including a community initiatives project
- Invitation to the annual company trip, with flight and hotel stay paid for by Spreetail
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.