As Social Solutions' Graphic Designer, you will be embedded in the Marketing team to bring creativity, visual storytelling, and detailed design execution to our Marketing strategies. You will be at the forefront of a growing business designing for all customer segments.
Our ideal candidate is a designer who is ready to jump in at every stage of the creative process, from brainstorming fresh concepts to fine-tuning pixel perfect campaign assets. You like to experiment and try new approaches while leveraging the insights you gain along the way. You're comfortable generating multiple iterations of designs of any given concept, testing to see what performs the best, and continually remixing and refining your work. You care about quality and craft. You move fast, but do so with grace, confidence, and attention to detail. You're able to balance quantitative insights with design best practices to create compelling ads that perform while elevating the brand.
- Designing web and print materials including presentations, marketing collateral, wire-frames, one-sheets, banners, logos, e-mails, case studies, newsletters, tradeshow graphics, magazine and digital ads, and infographics
- Maintain market-facing brand presence for corporate website and additional project-specific sites
- Carrying all design-related projects from concept to completion, while adhering to company brand standards
- Collaborating with multiple departments to ensure timely production of high-quality materials
- Own Social Solutions' brand development and adherence to brand rules as company strategies evolve
- Developing mock-ups in tandem with Front-End Engineer to build dynamic, web-based assets
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related major
- 2 to 4 years' experience in digital and print graphic design
- Experience working as a designer for an in-house marketing department, agency or similar environment
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Lightroom
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, and Word
- Proficient in designing and executing professional templates within Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong conceptualization experience
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Excellent collaboration and communications skills
- Experience using CMS tools such as Wordpress and/or Drupal, preferred
- Must have web-based portfolio exhibiting print and web projects as listed above
- Background in videography and utilizing professional camera equipment would be a plus. This includes editing and producing video content utilizing software such as Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere.
Why You'll Want to Work Here
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- Flexible PTO
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.