We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 900,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started!
Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, tight-knit team that is passionate about our purpose. We work hard, learn together and laugh together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose and who bring their own unique quirkiness. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring our A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us! We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we ensure our employees have access to perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of PTO per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Family Planning Benefit
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Quarterly continuing education budget
The Graphic Designer Role:
As our Graphic Designer, you'll be creating modern designs with a charming, playful undertone. You'll take ownership and run with ideas and helping translate ideas to visual experiences.
As the Graphic Designer, you’ll get to:
- Craft user interfaces as part of a cross-functional team
- Build and maintain a visual identity - managing brand consistency through the creation of design specs, standards, style guides, toolkits, and processes
- Be creative and open-minded working with a fun brand
We are looking for someone who can:
- Work with Creative Services team members to turn ideas into designs and prototypes
- Drive design for both printed and digital media, such as emails, landing pages, mobile apps, social media, t-shirts, banners, videos, animations and signage
- Manage multiple projects at the same time
If you have the following experience we'd love to hear from you!
- 2+ years of experience with both visual and web design
- Background with visual design techniques such as hierarchy, balance, alignment and repetition
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch or Photoshop
- An awesome can-do attitude
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk!