We’re looking for an Instructional Designer to join our Documentation team to build best-in-class customer onboarding courses on our learning portal (https://learn.procore.com). In this role, you’ll work with the Documentation team to manage the creation and development of engaging external certifications and training materials.
As an Instructional Designer, you’ll use your passion and creativity to create learning experiences that increase our customers’ skills and competencies in an effective manner. Successful candidates possess an acute attention to detail and superior project management skills.
This position is based in our headquarters in Austin, TX. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Design and build our learning content for self-paced courses and certifications
- Manage course projects from inception and design phase to production and release
- Experiment with new approaches to learning which drive engagement and operational efficiency on the backend
- Deliver learning that is highly engaging and effective at making our customers successful with our products
- Implement and manage our Learning Management System (LMS)
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a concentration in instructional design, educational technology or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience working as an Instructional Designer or in a related job role
- Proven track record of creating complex, high-quality, and innovative instructional materials and learning solutions using proven instructional design methodology and current industry trends
- Proven experience delivering courses using industry standard tools such as Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Cloud, Elucidate, iSpring Pro, WalkMe, Pendo, etc. Must have the ability to build learning interactions that require complex variables
- Ability to build lessons tailored to specific learning outcomes and write effective assessments to test student competencies
- Ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders to understand and deliver eLearning modules that drive tool adoption and customer retention
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, video and audio scripts, storyboards and assessments
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.