Instructional Designer at Blackbaud
Seeking a creative thinker with a passion for lifelong learning paired with a desire to elevate social good organizations through amazing educational materials.
Blackbaud University provides interactive courses to enable both the technical skill and the nonprofit savvy of our customers.
This full-time, instructional design position builds education content for our cloud solutions. Art and Science work hand-in-hand to develop world class in-person, virtual instructor led, and eLearning classes.
- Design and develop effective, engaging courseware
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, instructors, and peers
- Prioritize and manage projects to completion and meet desired milestones
- Build productive relationships and communicate with cross-functional teams
- Align to rapid product release cycles with flexibility and poise
- Support certification question writing
- Follow corporate and team style and graphic guidelines
During the application process, you may be asked to provide 2-5 samples of your best and most recent work – please have those handy to expedite the process.
- At least 1 sample should be a PowerPoint presentation
- Other samples can include anything that showcases your writing skills and/or design savvy – if you provide a website, please direct us to specific examples on the site
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly
- Exceptional writing skills
- Design savvy
- Less than 5% travel is required
Additional desired skills:
- Knowledge of Blackbaud products
- Experience working with social good organizations
- Experience utilizing Scrum framework