Instructional Designer at Arrive Logistics
As your first objectives in this role, you will:
- Conduct a comprehensive review of the sales training program to ensure clear learning objectives are outlined and achieved.
- Review and assess current training curriculum for the company including sales training and leadership training.
- Build new content as lead by the Business Development and Carrier L&D Managers.
- Evaluate the Learning Management System and identify improvements and opportunities.
- Evaluate training organization and content and make recommendations for improvement.
Ongoing objectives include:
- Create a learning curriculum strategy to support the business objectives.
- Assess and evaluate the effectiveness of learning programs and identify improvements to deliver business performance and results.
- Define the learning roadmap for the sales function.
- Identify learning paths to support talent management initiatives.
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create learning content.
- Create and manage learning evaluation process to ensure learning programs are resulting in business performance.
- Identify and manage learning metrics to drive high performance.
- Own content creation, with occasional support from our graphic design team.
- Curriculum management, including project prioritization & management.
- Ongoing content management.
- Creation, implementation & management of a training compliance program.
- Support learning objectives and measurement through consistent review of our programs.
- Ensure adoption & execution of learning programs.
- Create & implement a review process for all engagement activities.
- Keep our LMS up-to-date & functional for all users.
- Collaborate with managers, department leaders, & the sales team to understand objectives and learning goals.
- Contribute to other Learning & Development projects & initiatives as needed!
- Collaborates with the Carrier Development and Business Development L&D teams to understand current and future development needs.
- Partners cohesively with the Talent Development team to deliver a consistently branded experience across both Carrier Sales and Business Development teams.
- This role does not have current supervisory responsibilities but may lead a team of instructional designers or trainers in the future.
Education and/or Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, preferred (ie: Education).
- 3+ years of experience in corporate curriculum development and/or instructional design.
- 1+ year of experience in a high-growth sales environment.
- A proven ability to see projects through from start to finish independently and in a timely manner.
- Experience with the following tools is a plus; Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, Rise, Microsoft Office.
- Adept at prioritizing multiple projects and juggling timelines without missing a beat!
- Exceptional communication skills, with a proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and with organizational leaders.
- A professional & engaging written communication style. You know how to combine learning objectives and company culture to create seamless deliverables!
- A “let’s go” attitude - once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact at a growing startup in a brand new position!
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Work alongside logistics experts & leaders in corporate training.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.