Interactive Designer (CRM) at Realtor.com
We're looking for a talented Interactive Designer (focused on CRM) able to craft intuitive marketing experiences and user interfaces for email, web, mobile and other digital platforms. You are an expert with email marketing design and possess a sophisticated sense of design/style, and bring impeccable understanding of interactive design fundamentals (including type, image, color, and structure).
You demonstrate a proven ability to translate complex design requirements into clear, customer-friendly email and app experiences. You’re a master of your craft and understand how to create compelling designs that support B2C and B2B objectives – you’ve got a discerning eye for design and match it with an understanding of how consumers interact with your work. You have experience designing in a demand-generation and direct response environment, knowing exactly what it takes to get a user to “click”.
Portfolio review required. We are looking for a collaborative and flexible team member, who is highly organized with extreme attention to detail. You don’t let tight deadlines faze you, and you’re known for not letting poor design stand. Of course, an ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment is imperative.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- As an email marketing, app and web expert, you would naturally understand and apply best practice in usability, accessibility and email standards and email best practices
- Excellent knowledge direct response and performance marketing strategies and creative development Understanding of latest email client capabilities, limitations, trends, accessibility issues and how they relate to development
- Fluent knowledge of the Adobe suite of products Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop, Illustrator. etc.
- Strong organizational and estimation skills Heroic get-it-done attitude 4 years or more digital experience, agency preferred
- Knowledge of HTML 4/5, CSS, JS/PHP, Email marketing, Sales Force + Responsys experience a plus
ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Education/Training/Work Experience: 4 years or more digital experience, agency preferred
- Equipment Used: Mac and PC
- Work Environment / Physical Demands: Corporate (but fun!).
- Must be flexible when tight deadlines loom and demonstrate the ability to work well with both creative and corporate minds.
- Must be able to work with many personalities and remain calm and focused.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.