Interior Design Specialist
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Reporting to the VP of Store Development, the Interior Design Specialist will support the logistics and execution of Kendra Scott retail store interiors. The Interior Design Specialist will assist with all administrative and logistical design aspects of opening a new store. If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with constantly shifting responsibilities and challenges, this could be the job for you!
• Vetting new design vendors and supporting existing partnerships
• Travel to assist with new store set ups and execution of interior design plans
• Budgeting, scheduling, and delivery of design projects
• Organize furniture and lighting orders for new stores
• Cataloging of fixtures and art collection in offices and stores
• Support styling and upkeep of offices and stores
• General clerical support responsibilities including preparing purchase orders, organizing invoices, generating written correspondence, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years’ relevant experience at a high-growth company
• Hands on interiors installation experience preferred
• A proven ability to execute with consistent delivery and reprioritize based on evolving business needs
• Strong artistic eye with attention to detail
• Ability to effectively prioritize work and projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• A strong ability to build relationship with co-workers and keep others informed
• A growth mindset: desire to learn, grow and embrace new ideas
• A shared appreciation for our 3 core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy