You will work as part of the Atlassian Sales Enablement team to deliver excellent product training and maintain the content with regular updates supporting the ITSM vertical.
You'll use your instructional design and project management abilities to create dynamic learning experiences that reach hundreds of employees around the world, developing trainings at scale and customize where appropriate (e.g., for role, location, situation).
You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where priorities and deadlines only inspire you to find creative, informed, and innovative learning solutions to business problems.
Your product mentality means you're comfortable seeking out user feedback, using agile development strategies, and consider experimentation a norm to create progressive learning products.
- Design and develop engaging, informative, and visually compelling in-person and online learning experiences including slide decks, activity sheets, facilitator guides.
- Build and execute a training design plan based on learner needs
- Act as a learning consultant to understand the business' needs around learning and help connect learning strategies
- Develop instructor manuals, participant guides, activities, and job aides to support all training delivery
- Build relationships with key cross-functional partners to understand how your content is being received and engaged within market and take action based on feedback
- Manage vendors in the external development of learning materials, video or media.
- Ability to solve problems and manage input from multiple stakeholders; providing potential solutions when there is uncertainty and facilitating decision-making.
- Effective partner for stakeholders and sponsors across the company and at all levels.
ITSM & ENTERPRISE SALES
- Build for an experienced group of ITSM enterprise sellers
- Leverage your ITSM and Enterprise Sales background to keep ITSM onboarding trainings updated, determine ongoing knowledge gaps and build training to address theses gaps.
- Continually work to ensure all training and job aid materials are consistent and up-to-date and in line with products and larger training goals and initiatives
- Find new ways to produce content that scales and resonates with our increasingly global, busy audience
- Create and maintain a portal of learning content, using our existing ecosystem of technology to deliver content across all audiences
E-LEARNING + TECHNOLOGY
- Experience in leveraging eLearning technologies to create eLearning
- Innovative design approach that is not constrained by what is today or tools available.
- Design and develop online learning modules using authoring tools such as Articulate Rise and Camtasia.
- Experience with mobile learning, gamification, and other interactive learning methodologies
- Ensure that initiatives are measurable in terms of improving the capabilities of sellers and creating learning experiences.
- Support the creation of standardized metrics and evaluation processes across learning programs to ensure data-driven approach when evaluating and addressing learning needs
- 2+ years of experience in designing, developing and testing educational content development for in-person training and eLearning
- Huge plus if you have exposure into: Modern IT Service Management (ITSM), Application Development Lifecycle Management (ADLM), Agile Methodologies, and DevOps.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion for solving problems while being resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships across diverse range of stakeholders and to work across boundaries to deliver results
- Deep understanding of learning theories and instructional methodologies Portfolio required to apply
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .