Junior Motion Graphics Designer at Chive Media Group
Atmosphere is looking for a Junior Motion Graphics Designer to hop on board with the creative team that powers the newest, largest bar and restaurant media ambient TV platform in the world. This position requires a person with strong design skills, and is able to conceptualize and create high quality video graphics on the regular.
Whether it's creating broadcast packages for fail compilations or delivering custom creative for national ad campaigns, you have it in your bag-of-tricks to cater to whatever the project calls for... and consistently knock it out of the park.
- A designer that just so happens to be really freaking good at After Effects
- Create custom assets to package/complement a wide array of licensed video content
- Work hand-in-hand with marketing to deliver a quality on-brand product that meets clients expectations
- Use plug-ins, such as Trapcode Particular and Element 3D
- Work closely with Senior Producer, and at a fast pace, to execute the creative for our many channels within Atmosphere
- Take direction from multiple sources with tight deadlines to help increase revenue streams coming in from our multiple sales teams
- Able to prioritize even with conflicting deadlines from multiple sources
- Works well under pressure
- Is a whiz at Adobe After Effects, with solid knowledge of Premiere, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Eye for design and keen sense of typography
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to troubleshoot edit/technical problems
- Creative thinker with a strapping sense of design
- Enthusiastically collaborative: and ability to work with a team of editors & producers
- Obsessive file organization skills
- A sense of humor and great attitude
- Phenomenal work ethic!
- Bachelor's degree a +
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Competitive insurance plans
- Dog friendly environment
- Lunches 3 times a week at HQ
- Dynamic office environment
- So much more!