Junior Visual Designer at Khoros
Khoros, built from Spredfast + Lithium, is the leading customer engagement platform built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100, and ten offices globally, Khoros powers approximately 500 million digital interactions every day. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.
We are looking for a talented, positive and versatile Visual Designer to join our Marketing Team here in Austin. Our ideal candidate understands the role and opportunity of visual design in developing thoughtful content for go-to-market strategies. This role will solve design challenges independently but also work collaboratively with other brand team members, the digital team and demand generation team in our Marketing department.
This role is seen as an ambassador and champion for the brand.
Successfully execute multi-disciplinary design and production assets in digital, advertising, event, brand and design language systems. Participate and lead in strategy/planning stage of the content creation process, liaising with key project owners and stakeholders through the project lifecycle. Communicate with external agencies and vendors on event, video and photography initiatives. \Partner with teams/clients to craft thorough briefs, gather feedback, address concerns, generate ideas, and iterate on designs. Champion the company design language in every execution that we touch and educate employees on best practices in execution.
- Collaborate with copywriters, project managers, other designers and project stakeholders to produce multiple designs for different platforms and devices.
- Extend visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums to c reate engaging and brand relevant creative assets that match the brand guidelines for the marketing team, and other interna' teams as needed.
- Assist with creating and organizing in-house video and photography assets in our in-house Studio..
- Re-purpose creative assets for webinars, social campaigns, industry reports, white papers, case studies, and more.
- Ensure quality meets standards and prepare deliverables for handoff to project owners, program managers, printers, vendors, etc
- Maintain and update Brand style guides, master files and resources.
- Able to juggle multiple deliverables whether it is in one program or across projects.
- Ability to seamlessly collaborate globally with a distributed team over Slack and video chats.
- Big Picture-concept and brainstorming.
- Skills Include: Graphic design (digital, print, type, layout, experiential).
- Abobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), G-Suite/Microsoft Office. Adobe Acrobat. Sketch. InVision. Project Management software.
- Clear communicator, collaborative with a positive attitude. Able to take and parse feedback. An ability to work with multiple stakeholders outside of the design team.
- Ability to lift up others around them. Leads by example.
- Highly motivated, driven and a self-starter with a positive attitude.
Please include a cover letter with a description of your creative strengths, resume, and a link to your portfolio for consideration.
This role is budgeted in the $50,000 - $55,000 base salary range. Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate's experience and external market factors.