Lead Graphic Designer at SamCart
SamCart is looking for a creative and passionate Lead Graphic Designer to take our current website, landing pages, ads and brand to the next level. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design.
Your role will help us crush quarterly and yearly revenue goals by elevating SamCart's brand presence in the marketplace.
- Design on-brand creative for a variety of uses: website and landing pages, product graphics, email templates, social media graphics, brand campaigns, etc.
- Execute on all visual design stages from concept to hand-off, working with leadership, project managers, outside agencies, and video and content experts.
- Work cross-functionally to deliver designs that are creative, useful, and align with technical and brand standards.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to overcome complex roadblocks
- Work closely with outside agencies to design new landing pages for evergreen and promotional marketing.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Web and Design trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role.
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience, creativity, and success of projects.
- Expert knowledge of design software programs such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and others
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Experience as a Web Designer is also a plus, we currently use Wordpress
- Must have excellent time management and communication skills.
- We're hosting our biggest event ever in 2022. This event needs its own brand, website, and collateral.
This is what you'll love about SamCart
Our co-founders always say "Their success is our success" and we believe that about our people too! We want everyone to love their job at least 80% of the time and when you are successful, the whole team is successful.
- Diversity adds value to everything we do - We hire from and for a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to allow the team to bring their own unique ways of thinking and working to each project
- We have unlimited PTO with an encouraged 14-day minimum to empower our team members to maintain a healthy balance in their day-to-day lives.
- Yay, we have 401K!
- Health Insurance premiums are covered 100% by SamCart for you +1, be it a significant other or child.
- Supportive Parental leave policies for all parents
- Career growth and development are essential here at SamCart and we want all team members to build sustainable, future-proof and adaptable careers.
- Self-Care is important, which is why we offer a monthly wellness credit.
Our Core Values
Be Transparent - We communicate openly, thrive on feedback, and check our egos at the door.
Be Human - We operate with compassion and always assume positive intent.
Be an Owner - We are all owners of the business. We take pride in our work and know that the success of our customers and the business contributes to our individual success.
Be Creative and Commit - We collaborate, create resourceful solutions, and work as a team to get it done.
Be You - We are stronger together because of the unique qualities we each bring to the team. We believe in balance, making time for fun, and enjoying the work we do!