Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on and support all business requests for creative design
- Design compelling marketing collateral materials
- Conduct design and market research to understand the needs of our customers and identify opportunities for innovation
- Translate complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences
- Maintain and develop visual design assets for corporate websites, landing pages, and emails
- Develop and deliver creative assets for all internal and external marketing needs
- Develop and maintain brand standards
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Design portfolio that demonstrates strong design thinking skills and expert craftsmanship
- At least 2- 5 years job experience
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign Experience with Hubspot, or other CMS / marketing automation tools
- Strong understanding of principles for photography, typography, layout, and color
- Expert knowledge of print and digital best practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS Experience designing digital assets that drive action, including email templates, landing pages that convert, and CTAs that elicit a response.
What we Offer
- Onsite gym with showers and lockers
- Free lunch provided daily
- Located on private members only disc golf course
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Casual work environment, rewards, recognition and fun events
- Competitive pay plus equity/stock in a fast-growing startup
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model
- *No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred. Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment. Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.