What You'll Do:
The Marketing Designer is part of the Creative Services team and partners with the Marketing, Product and Demand Generation teams. This position requires familiarity with the latest design and web standards, trends, frameworks, and industry best practices. As a Marketing Designer, this person will primarily be charged executing creative based on project briefs, presenting pixel perfect executions to internal teams and clients, revising direction and executing the final deliverables — standard designer stuff. Projects can include email design, web site design and production, digital, email, trade show, and rich media/interactive and other types of content creation. The Designer reports directly to the Director of Creative Services
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets and website page elements like responsive navigation, banner images etc. based on modern standards and in alignment with the LogicMonitor brand
- Develop concepts and design for a variety of creative projects, including advertising, presentations, brochures, webpages, e-mail, digital, and etc.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct layout adjustments based on marketing team and user feedback
- Adhere to brand standards on fonts, colors, images, tone, etc
- Command a good understanding of content creation with respect to social media sites like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Take direction from creatives on new concepts and show an ability to improve upon existing designs.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required (communication design or UX/Ui design, graphic design, etc. preferred)
- 2-3+ years required, with B2B experience preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite, sketch, keynote and Microsoft office
- Strong knowledge of current UI/UX and usability principles
- Demonstrate top-notch design chops with a solid understanding of how design elements can help solve business goals and challenges (portfolio required)
- Possess a strong understanding of how typography, photography, motion, interaction, etc. can be used to develop brand experiences
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in complex and fast paced environment.
- Self starter with self accountability
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines