You are strategic and understand the needs for brand differentiation as well as category and individual item breaks. You’ll also bring your conceptual design abilities in exploring new solutions to line extensions. You’re a team player and are willing to jump in and contribute however needed.
This role is based in Austin TX, within the Whole Foods Market corporate offices. We are a people-first company and big egos don’t work out here. We thrive on collaboration and have a laid-back, hard-working culture that thrives on having self-responsibility and earning trust.
- Extend packaging design systems across categories and individual items
- Creating mechanical ready files on individual items
- Ensuring proper maintenance and archiving of package mechanicals and assets.
- Understanding of package design, including various substrates in the food retail space
- Understanding of merchandising and how design impacts breakthrough and shop-ability
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while maintaining a clear sense of priorities
- 2+ years relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.