Principal Product Designer at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.Global User Experience GroupResponsibilities
- Conceive end-to-end design strategies for multiple platforms and across a user’s journey
- Deep understanding of typography and visual systems as it relates to digital product design on a global scale.
- Outstanding written, verbal and visual presentation skills
- Establish a vision through simple, elegant designs
- Deliver compelling UX approaches, UI solutions, visual systems, motion behaviors, and design systems.
- Evolve and invent new visual and interaction patterns based on experience requirements, brand guidelines and user needs.
- Collaborate effectively with other senior designers, content strategists, product managers, researchers and technologists
- An active contributor and participator in group critique and constant iterative improvement
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time, work flow and expectations appropriately.
- Advocate for design excellence, craftsmanship and usability
- 10+ years of experience (or equivalent) in interaction design, product design or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, Communication Design or equivalent experience.
- Impressive portfolio of modern and progressive interaction design for the web and mobile apps
- An immense passion for digital design, mobile, emerging platforms, HIGs and design systems
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Invision
- Bonus: Motion and Sound Design skills
- Bonus: Modern Prototyping skills
- Bonus: Self-Initiated achievements that show an ability to work through and across organizational lines
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.