Principal UX Designer at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Principal UX Designer, Revenue Product to transform the construction industry by driving richer collaboration across stakeholders on a construction project. In this role, you’ll lead the design vision across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product initiatives inspiring future-facing solutions that simplify complex business processes.
As a Principal UX Designer and member of the Revenue Product leadership team, you’ll drive the organization toward designing customer-centric solutions that radically improve existing functionality and propose design concepts that progress the business. You’ll advocate for quality design and a driving force behind realizing our commitment towards creating elegant solutions for customers. Successful candidates are deeply connected with and motivated by our vision to improve everyone’s lives in construction. If you’re interested in helping put Procore at the center of all things construction—apply today!
This position will report to our Director of UX and has the opportunity to work remotely from any U.S location or flexibly from our headquarters in Carpinteria, California, or Austin, Texas office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with other designers and subject matter experts to set the design vision for our revenue-generating products
- Work across multiple teams and partner with Product, Engineering, and UX leaders to develop and execute strategic initiatives and find elegant solutions to design challenges
- Turn insights into beautifully designed products and prototypes to inspire and show the organization what is possible
- Inspire empathy for our customers and the construction industry by using creative storytelling techniques that excite our organization and exemplify the values guiding your design solutions
- Lead workshops that facilitate brainstorming activities to generate design concepts
- Mentor other designers to deliver quality work and execute on strategy
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in graphic design, HCI, UX, a related area of study is preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 12+ years of experience designing world-class apps with an exemplary portfolio filled with progressive design solutions
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record presenting designs and articulating design decisions to both cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Ability to step back and generate big ideas and an expert in turning those ideas into workflows, mock, prototypes, and presentations
- Can function autonomously by taking full ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way
- A thought leader and master of the craft who is passionate about educating organizations on the power of design
Procore Technologies is building software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees based on age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.