Product Designer, Acquisition Experience - Location Flexible at Dropbox
We’re looking for curious and inventive full stack product designers to build end-to-end experiences - from identifying and understanding customer problems to owning the craft and finish of every detail in the product.
- Influence holistic decision making across our many web surfaces.
- Bring clarity and insight to problems that are broad and ambiguous in scope, integrating user, business, and technical constraints into a compelling narrative
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others in a cross-functional team, and be able to present and explain their design ideas and decisions effectively. Must be able to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Customer obsession: strong ability to understand and communicate customer needs and design products that solve them
- Concept, design, prototype, and conduct user testing. Iterate based on feedback to create simple, impactful experiences.
- Work closely with fellow Acquisition and Brand designers to help expand our new web design system.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
- 5+ years of relevant web design experience—ideally at a product-centric company
- Passion and experience working collaboratively with many cross-functional team members (e.g. Marketing, Brand, Product Management and Engineering), as you maintain a strong design perspective.
- Ability to identify and frame problems and opportunities from a user-centric perspective, leaning heavily on data & research.
- Exceptionally strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
- Clearly communicate sophisticated user flows that integrate multiple features, users, and workflows.
- Partner closely with the Brand Design team on visual design – bringing insight to the establishment of our design framework, educating marketers and other content creators on consistency and vision.
- A portfolio that exhibits real passion for your craft and strong conceptual ability
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Design