At Jovio, our vision is to simplify the real estate transaction process for both agents and their clients. We’re on a mission to build an all-in-one transaction management platform to streamline day-to-day agent activities so they can focus on providing a stellar experience for even more clients.
Starting out as a real estate brokerage, Jovio created a suite of products to assist our in-house agent team in delivering an excellent customer experience to the clients we worked with. After testing and iterating on these products with our internal team and clients, we’re ready to share them with the world.
About the Role
Jovio is seeking a Product Designer to assist in creating a cohesive, simple, and engaging product for real estate professionals and their clients. From aiding in the prioritization of the product backlog to rapidly iterating on the perfect design, you will be responsible for owning product design from idea to launch. While pixel perfect is nice, we are searching for an empathetic designer who takes a people-first approach to crafting the simplest path home. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Austin, TX.
- Own and lead the end-to-end design process of new products and features
- Design information architecture diagrams, wireframes, flows, and other specs
- Design and prototype multiple ideas quickly, seek feedback from customers to validate/invalidate solutions, and iterate to MVP
- Translate complex user and business requirements into simple and intuitive solutions
- Collaborate daily with other designers, PMs, engineers, marketers, sales, and customer support team members
- Make sound design decisions taking into account user needs and pain points, technical limitations, and speed of development
- 3+ years of Product Design experience
- Strong UI/UX and visual design skills
- Mobile-first/responsive design experience
- Successful working both independently and in a group setting, with experience designing UI products from conception to completion
- Ability to assess and interpret client and end user needs (e.g., business requirements, product roadmap, and end user research)
- Design systems experience is a plus
- Understanding of front-end frameworks like React
- A positive attitude, creative spirit, customer-focused driven, and the ability to give and receive creative feedback