Product Designer at Cloudflare
About our team:
We’re a group of people that love to learn, collaborate and solve large-scale problems. 2020 is a big year for us, and we’re looking for an inquisitive, curious and talented Product Designer to join our team.
Cloudflare is an exciting, fast-paced and supportive place to work and grow. Your work will impact and influence the user experience of a product used by millions of people daily. As a Cloudflare Product Designer, you will work closely with other designers, engineers, product managers, and other cross-functional stakeholders.
If you’re a systems-thinking Product Designer who’s excited to work on big, meaningful and complex problems with real-world impact, come help us make the Internet better! We’d love to hear from you.
- Understand and distill complex, broad concepts into beautiful and functional mockups and prototypes.
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and other stakeholders to craft useful, delightful product experiences.
- Apply your skills throughout the product life-cycle including research, sketches, wireframes, interaction and visual design through prototyping and usability testing.
- Influence and contribute to internal process and design culture.
- Share what you learn internally and with the broader public designer and developer communities.
- Demonstrated talent and passion for designing end-to-end user experiences.
- Deep empathy with, and understanding of, users’ needs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in UX, Product and/or Service Design.
- Experience designing native desktop and/or mobile apps
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS