Product Designer at Sysco LABS
Sysco LABS is a technology-focused division within Sysco, dedicated to reimagining foodservice through innovation. An extension of Sysco’s commitment to deliver exceptional products and services to the foodservice industry, Sysco LABS uses customer and market intelligence, data-driven insights and agile technology development to rethink the entire foodservice ecosystem.
Our innovation will improve everything from the ordering process, inventory, pricing and automation to the in-restaurant customer experience. Operating with the mindset of a startup and backed by the authoritative expertise of an industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to improve the Sysco customer experience and consistently deliver cost savings and new innovations through technology.
Contribute to reimagining and crafting designs for products that make a difference to Sysco’s 400,000+ customers, and internal employees.
- Execute on design experiences across the entire product lifecycle and product launches.
- Deliver optimal product designs and user experiences for new products through expanding style guides and pattern libraries. Contribute to the design language for Sysco products.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization on alignment efforts to ensure design solutions are consistent and familiar.
- Engage in user-based research throughout the design process.
- Execute on and incorporate feedback from stakeholders and senior members of the team with a flexible and open approach to work, while maintaining a level of accountability and ownership for deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in visual design, human-computer interaction, industrial design or related, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years’ experience in product design or related field.
- Experience with Sketch, Invision , Principle, Zeplin, Figma or comparable tools.
- Experience in an agile development environment.
- 5 years’ experience in visual design, human-computer interaction, industrial design or related field.
- Design experience for mobile, tablet and web products.
- Experience delivering wireframes, prototypes and dev-ready high-fidelity designs.
- Experience in a start-up environment.