Senior Digital Art Director at Whole Foods Market
Come join our growing and fast-paced, in-house creative department where we’re looking for big ideas to tell our story in compelling and beautiful new ways that connect with our customers. The Senior Digital Art Director is responsible for developing and managing campaigns across multiple digital channels.
You will support the collaborative team effort and inspire teammates on all levels to produce their best work. At your core, you are passionate about connecting with customers through exceptional design aesthetics and compelling storytelling. You are a strong conceptual problem solver, and your analytical mind drives you to understand the opportunities and limitations of different digital platforms. You pay attention to and have strong opinions about the latest technology and design trends and are always looking for ways to share new and compelling stories. You excel in weaving together photography, video, writing and interactive content to bring your stories to life.
• Mentor and lead creative staff to maintain consistent creative quality and extend the brand execution.
• Collaborate and brainstorm with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, creatives and marketing team members
• Conceive, evolve and cultivate creative digital messaging strategies that connect with our customers.
• Concept brand-aligned campaigns and manage the production across photography, video and technology production, as well as execution across channels including web, email, paid and social media.
• 6+ years of ad/design agency experience
• A strong working knowledge of visual design, brand, interaction design, user-centered experience design and the creative process
• Experience managing the creative development process along with mentoring, supervisory and team-building skills
• Strong ability to provide clear creative direction across interactive content, photography and video production
• Polished presentation skills and communication abilities
• Ability to prioritize work and resources between engagements based on short- and long-term needs
• Awareness and interest in new platforms and technologies for the digital channel (e.g., AI, IoT, AR, etc.) and related mediums
Please provide a link to your portfolio.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.