Senior Market Researcher at realtor.com
- You are dedicated to advocate for the voice of consumer in the product design process.
- You are an expert in finding actionable insights and incorporating them into different stages of the product life cycle.
- You consistently deliver high quality work and are creative in communicating research insights to your stakeholders.
- A self-starter, you are comfortable managing competing priorities and navigating ambiguity, and have a bias toward action.
- While you are detail oriented, you do not lose sight of the big picture. You are flexible by nature, persistent and a creative problem solver.
- If you have a passion for user experience, and an interest in real estate, let’s talk!
Areas of Ownership
- Scope, design and execute a variety of research studies (surveys, interviews, usability tests, etc).
- Collaborate and communicate with designers, product managers and engineers to drive research-based decision-making.
- Conduct research independently and analyze research data.
- Share research findings through written reports and oral presentations and find creative ways to advocate for users.
The ideal profile
- Have 5+ years of demonstrable experience in various qualitative and quantitative research projects.
- Experience with programming questionnaires and analyzing survey data using tools such as SPSS, Wincross, Q, excel, etc.
- Experience handling, interpreting and manipulating raw data sets, including data cleaning, transforming and weighting
- Have experience of defining key user research questions, identifying methods and logistics, executing, and framing insights into clear deliverables that inform business, product and design decisions.
- Have strong project management skills, including 3rd party vendor management experience.
- Have ability to iterate during and between studies to identify, implement, and evaluate changes quickly.
- Previous experience building and sharing a body of knowledge from a variety of studies over time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in psychology, sociology, or research.