Senior Motion Graphics Designer at Atmosphere
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:17 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 30, 2020
SENIOR MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER
(Austin, TX or Los Angeles, CA)
Atmosphere is the first-of-its kind streaming portal containing original, owned and operated ambient TV channels. From the team that built and introduced CHIVE TV to thousands of businesses and homes worldwide, Atmosphere includes a variety of contoured audio-optional channels, updated regularly. While CHIVE TV remains a flagship channel, new channels such as Happy TV, Alpine TV, Motiv8 and many more have been curated to fit any vibe and integrate seamlessly into any environment, from bars and gyms to offices and waiting rooms.
Saddle up! Atmosphere TV is looking for a Senior Motion Graphics Designer to take the reins on custom skins, transitions, advertiser integrations, and more. This position requires a MoGraph sharpshooter with strong design skills, able to conceptualize and create professional grade motion graphics with minimal oversight.
Whether it be creating broadcast packages for different channel offerings or delivering custom creative for national ad campaigns, you have to know how to grab the bull by the horns to deliver whatever the project demands.
- Conceptualize and execute animation and motion graphics packages including custom work, transitions, lower-third animations, and more
- Consult with internal teams and prospective clients on look, feel, and messaging
- Prioritize multiple ongoing projects. Maintain organized notes and schedules
- Create original styles, think outside the box, and not limit yourself to a single go-to look
- Live and breathe Adobe AfterEffects, with experience in Element 3D and/or 3D applications
- Work hand in hand with marketing to deliver a quality on-brand product that meets clients’ expectations
- Create custom assets to package/complement a wide array of licensed video content
- Video reel / portfolio demonstrating eye for design and keen sense of typography
- Adobe AfterEffects maverick, with knowledge of Premiere, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to troubleshoot edit/technical problems
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate progress
- Enthusiastically collaborative: an ability to work with a team of editors & producers
- Obsessive file organization skills
- A sense of humor and great attitude
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary + company insurance
- Company 401(k)
- Dog friendly environment
- Lunch 3 times a week at HQ
- Dynamic office environment: our HQ sits on the water's edge in beautiful downtown Austin, with hike and bike trails at our back door.
Read Full Job Description