We’re on a mission to empower people to make better decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. We’re solving some of the biggest problems troubling the modern consumer experience. Through our unique, data-driven AI platform, we’ve introduced a fresh approach to the way people make important decisions. As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries, starting with home buyers in the real estate industry.
We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO team.
About the OJO Customer Experience Team
The OJO Customer Experience team is a collection of designers with unique skills, passions and superpowers that together with our product and engineering partners, define and iteratively develop the cross-channel experiences for our customers. We highly value curiosity, innovative thinking, risk-taking, story-telling, measurement, analytics, and above all, a maniacal focus on our customer (the home shopper). If you want to work in an incredibly fast-paced and innovative environment, come join us!
OJO Labs is looking for a Senior Product Designer to impact thousands of consumer home shoppers and real estate agents by joining the OJO Enterprise Platform Team. Together you will shape the way agents and brokerages work to better serve home shoppers or sellers. Using rapid iteration, and A/B testing protocols, you will work closely within a collaborative cross-functional team environment, to create digital experiences for some of the largest real estate brands in the US.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the product managers and engineers of our Enterprise Platform Team to help balance business needs of partners and amplify the customer obsession of OJO to deliver exceptional experiences
- Partner with these cross-functional teams to leverage analytics, user feedback, and input from multiple stakeholders and identify problems and define goals for the product strategy
- Map product requirements to design elegant consumer-facing user flows, prototype interactions across mobile and desktop platforms across a range of partner experiences
- Assisting PMs and Engineers in ticket definition - working within an Agile environment
- Deliver production ready designs for development and collaborate directly with engineers to support an iterative product development process
What we need from you:
- Designing products with an end-to-end “big picture” experience in mind, knowing that every detail matters
- Have a strong voice to inform the strategy of an entire product
- Collaboratively shipping and iterating-on consumer-facing products and features for all screen types - Mobile, tablet and desktop
- Facilitating and leading ideation and managing design compromises with team members
- Participating-in or lead user research/testing with product users
- Solving complex design problems that touch multiple systems and teams
- Balancing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and striking the balance between sketches, wireframes, Lo-fi & hi-fi prototypes
- Communicating complex ideas or concepts to non-tech, non-design folks and stakeholders of large national brands
- Defining Brand Guidelines and robust Design Systems that inform and lead others
- Tapping into knowledge of current design tools with the ability to work in Figma
- Leveraging your 5 + years of experience designing consumer-facing products
- Knowledge of CMS (Content Management Systems) either working on them or working with them
- Familiarity with CRMs (Customer Relationship Management. A system or strategy for managing client interactions, dealing with future and current customers, optimizing and systematizing relationships)
- Knowledge of real estate industry
- Experience designing mobile applications
- Experience designing for scale (SaaS, or other models)
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN, San Mateo, CA and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 300 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been named to the Inc. Best Places to Work list for the second year in a row. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.