Senior Product Designer - Healthline at Red Ventures (Remote)
Healthline, the largest digital health property on the Web reaching over 250 million users worldwide each month, is looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our growing, purpose-driven organization. In this role you’ll get the opportunity to work on digital product experiences that have real impact on people’s health and wellbeing. The right candidate has extensive experience with and enthusiasm for the product design process. They enjoy the challenge of working with cross-functional teams to create user-centric, innovative, and accessible digital product experiences.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the design and iteration of web and native app products and features for Healthline and its brands using established design systems and industry best practices
- Collaborate with Business Leads, Product Managers, Engineers, UX Researchers, Content Designers, Marketing Teams, Illustrators, and Data Analysts to create and iterate user experiences
- Deliver high-quality, polished visual designs and detailed flows to development teams and stay engaged through design QA
- Prototype unique and engaging interactive tools and experiences
- Solve problems with empathy for users living with chronic conditions, who are dealing with w range of differing challenges
- Optimize designs and processes to support growing the product suite
- Advocate for design standards and best practices across the organization
- Present your work to various stakeholders, explaining your creative process and how your final design aligns with both business / customer goals
- Mentor more junior designers and share your insights and experience in critique sessions
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of design experience working on consumer-facing products or equivalent, both web and native apps
- An excellent portfolio of work demonstrating a well-developed design sense across a range of design challenges and user experiences
- Experience leading workshops and facilitating collaboration across disciplines
- Experience collaborating, iterating, and testing within a team environment - local and remote
- The ability to communicate design choices clearly and effectively and influence creative strategy and decision-making
- Fluency in industry standard tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Principle, etc.
- A passion for learning: about the industry, our businesses, evolving standards, and most importantly our users’ needs and pain points
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]